- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.
Tag Archives: pageant
As I prepared to ship of to the Canadian Arctic and Greenland in 2013, a previous SOI alumni told me to “always wear Newfoundland on your sleeve.” I have …
This weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Dream Fund’s Wing’s for an Angel Butterfly Release in Marystown! Wings for an Angel is a province-wide butterfly release, hosted by …
In 2009 Dr. Michelle Slaney, an organizer of the COP 15 Summit in Copenhagen, a former student in my school, paid a visit to us and opened our eyes to …
My name is Bailey and I’m very proud to be carrying the title of Miss Teenage Southern Newfoundland! I enjoy the outdoors, reading, yoga and all things glamour! I live with …